Cheap Flights From Vancouver to Charleston South Carolina
You can fly from Vancouver, BC to Charleston, South Carolina with several major airlines. The Charleston International Airport (CHS) is the busiest airport in South Carolina. Good news for air passengers to Charleston is that the low-cost airline, Southwest Airlines introduced flight service to the airport in March 2011.
While Southwest do not fly from Vancouver, they have the “Southwest Effect” on new markets that they enter. With a greater number of daily flights and the presence of a low-cost airline at the airport, it has lead to cheaper airline tickets to South Carolina.
Compare Airfare To Charleston From Vancouver and Seattle
It is a good idea to compare airfare to Charleston from Vancouver and from Seattle. Using a flight search engine such as Mobissimo or Travelocity will show airfare from the two airports to South Carolina.
- The airport code for Vancouver International Airport is YVR
- Seattle/Tacoma International Airport is SEA
- Charleston International Airport is CHS
You can search across a broad range of travel dates to find the cheapest flights from Vancouver, all in one search.
The low-cost carrier, Southwest Airlines does not show up on search results with the travel search engines, so after seeing the results in Mobissimo or Travelocity, compare the airfares to airline ticket prices on the Southwest website. Note: Southwest only fly from Seattle/Tacoma International. While not as convenient for passengers right in Vancouver, it is often a good option for people in other parts of the lower mainland.
Airlines Flying to South Carolina From Vancouver Canada (YVR to CHS)
There are no non-stop flights from Canada to South Carolina. The airlines with flights between Vancouver, BC and Charleston, SC are:
- American Airlines regional airline American Eagle
- Continental Airlines regional airline Continental Express, operated by ExpressJet Airlines
- Delta Air Lines regional airline Delta Connection
- United Airlines regional airline United Express
- US Airways and their regional airline US Airways Express
Non-Stop Flights From Charleston International Airport
Map YVR to CHS
View Larger Map
- American Eagle
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas (DFW)
- Miami, Florida (MIA)
- Continental Airlines
- Houston, Texas (IAH)
- Newark, New Jersey (EWR)
- Delta Airlines
- Atlanta, Georgia (ATL)
- Detroit, Michigan (DET)
- New York (LaGuardia Airport – LGA)
- Washington (DCA)
- Southwest Airlines
- Baltimore, Maryland (BWI)
- Chicago, Illinois Midway (MDW)
- Houston, Texas (Houston Hobby Airport HOU)
- Nashville, Tennessee (BNA)
- United Express
- Chicago, Illinois – O'hare (ORD)
- Washington – Dulles (IAD)
Note: Airline flight schedules are subject to change at any time. Refer to individual airline websites for latest flight information.