Cheap Flights From Vancouver to Charlotte, NC
If you are flying from Vancouver, BC to Charlotte, North Carolina chances are you are flying with US Airways. The Charlotte/Douglas International Airport is the main hub of US Airways. They do not fly this route with non-stop flights from Vancouver. The connection is in Phoenix, Arizona which is their West Coast hub.
Although Charlotte is US Airways main hub, cheap flights from Vancouver are often with American Airlines and Continental/United. Competition among the airlines is high at Charlotte/Douglas International, this is one of the cheaper airports to fly to on the Southeast Coast of the USA
Airlines Flying To Charlotte, North Carolina From Vancouver (YVR to CLT)
There are no non-stop flights from Vancouver to Charlotte, NC. There are several one-stop flights with most of the airlines. In addition, there are non-stop flights to Charlotte from Seattle, Washington.
- American Airlines – one stop flight connecting at American's main hub in Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas.
- Alaska Airlines – have several flight options. The most frequent is to Los Angeles on Alaska and then code share from Los Angeles with Delta.
- Air Canada – one stop flights with connection in Toronto. The flight from Toronto to Charlotte is with Air Canada's regional airline partner, Air Canada Jazz.
- Continental Airlines – the most frequent one stop flight is from Vancouver to Continental's main hub in Houston, Texas. Then connecting with their regional airline partner, Continental Express.
- United Airlines – flights from Vancouver connect in Chicago, IL (ORD) . The flight from Chicago to Charlotte is with their regional airline United Express.
- Delta Air Lines – flights connect in Minneapolis. The flight from Vancouver is on Delta. From Minneapolis to CLT the flight is with their regional partner Delta Connection.
- US Airways – one stop flights connecting in Phoenix, Arizona.
Cheap Airline Tickets From Vancouver, BC To Charlotte
The best days of the week for cheap airline tickets from Vancouver to Charlotte are mid-week dates Tuesday thru Thursdays. Cheap flights Vancouver keep flexible travel dates and avoid weekend flights to find the best airfare to Charlotte.
Continental Express flight is operated by ExpressJet Airlines.
Delta Connection flight from Minneapolis is operated by Compass Airlines.
United Express flight is operated by Mesa Airlines
Which low-cost carriers fly to Charlotte, North Carolina?
AirTran Airways and JetBlue Airways fly to Charlotte. The closest they fly to YVR is Seattle, Washington. WestJet, Frontier and Southwest Airlines do not fly to CLT.
How far is it from Charlotte Airport to Downtown?
The “Sprinter” bus service takes approximately 20 minutes from the airport to downtown. It is 7.5 miles from the airport to the city center.
What is the shortest flight from YVR to CLT?
The shortest flight between YVR and CLT is 3,895 kilometers or 2,420 miles.
The CLT airport website is: http://charmeck.org/city/charlotte/airport/Pages/default.aspx
United Airlines have the most one stop flights between YVR and CLT.
The airport code for Vancouver International Airport is YVR.
The airport code for Charlotte/Douglas International Airport is CLT.